Beebread - is a bee bread— pollen load, gathered by bees from the flowers of plants, folded and tamped in honeycombs, topped with honey. Flower pollen under the influence of enzymes of saliva of insects, special yeast fungi, beneficial bacteria, with almost complete absence of oxygen molecules, gradually turns into beebread. With the growth of lactic acid in the honeycomb, the pollen is preserved and solidified. Thanks to this process, beebread is considered a more valuable product than pollen (rejuvenation), since the amount of biologically active substances in it is much higher. Scientists have determined that the nutritional values of the product triple the analogous characteristics of pollen. Beebread is a natural antibiotic, superior to honey and pollen several times.
During the harvest honey bees process pollen (refresh) with saliva, attach to the back legs and deliver to the hive. A single amount of pollen brought by one bee is up to 45 mg. Pollen, caught in a beehive of bee-pickers, goes to non-flying insects. After reprocessing the product in their goiter, they add the pollen load to the cells. Preference for storing pollen bees give the dark and old honeycomb, ramming it to a depth of 2/3, then pour it with fresh honey and seal with wax. That is how the beebread results, which, in fact, is a processed flower pollen, designed for long-term storage in the hive. In the process of saving in honeycomb, pollen is preserved. Often the pollen is composed of honeycomb layers in honeycomb layers, differing in color due to different honey-plant plants. As a result of all bee manipulations, a product is obtained in the form of dense hexagonal blocks, sometimes divided into granules. The structure of pepper is similar to bread, the taste of the product is sweet or sweetish-sour, sometimes with slight bitterness, reminiscent of multivitamin preparations. The fermented pollen has a pleasant delicate aroma.
The following biologically valuable compounds are present in the composition of bee bread: vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, P, C, E, D, K), amino acids, ten of which are essential, enzymes (more than 50), mineral salts (macro- and microelements are represented by iron, copper, silicon, magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc, iodine, boron, chromium, manganese, etc.), organic acids, hormones, more than 10 rare carbohydrate compounds, heteroauxin (activates cell growth and processes regeneration). It is noted that bee bread is a balanced product, which is almost completely absorbable by organism.
Beebread in treatment
- Beebread for blood. Acting faster and more efficiently than rejuvenation, beebread is used in the treatment of diseases of the organs of hematopoiesis. The product improves blood composition, increasing the content of hemoglobin, erythrocytes and reticulocytes in it, and also helps to bring the leukocyte formula and the total number of leukocytes back to normal. That is why beebread is prescribed for the treatment of all varieties of anemia.
- Beebread for cardiovascular system. The product is indispensable in the treatment and prevention of heart and vascular diseases. Taking beebread the heart rhythm is normalized, lipid metabolism is activated, working capacity is increased, muscle dystrophy is prevented, and the decrease in the level of dangerous cholesterol in the blood is the prevention and effective therapy of atherosclerosis. Treatment by beebread leads to strengthening the walls of blood vessels, increasing their elasticity, improving blood circulation. Beebread is the most effective for ischemic disease. Increase in blood pressure (hypertension), especially at the early stage of development, can easily be corrected with the help of beebread.
- Beebread for GIT organs, pancreas and liver. The product is indicated for peptic ulcer, gastritis, colitis, dysbacteriosis, enteritis, poor appetite, chronic constipation and diarrhea, which cannot be treated even with antibiotics, since the intestinal functions normalize naturally. In the treatment of cirrhosis of the liver and hepatitis, beebread is prescribed in combination with natural honey. A particularly valuable property of canned pollen is to increase the digestibility of nutrients from food.
- Beebread for the cerebras. The use of the product improves the cognitive functions of the brain (memory, clarity of thinking, the degree of perception of information, concentration of attention, etc.).
- Beebread for immune system. Bee bread is useful for adults and children, especially in the cold season or in cases where immunity is for some reason weakened. Good effect of fermented pollen on children prone to seasonal and other allergies.
- Beebread during pregnancy. The product is useful for the health of women, and for the harmonious development of the fetus. Taking beebread reduces the toxicosis, miscarriage, late delivery.
- Beebread during ARVI, ARD. The product helps in the treatment of all kinds of colds, as well as bronchitis, pneumonia, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, influenza, destroying the pathogenic microflora and stimulating the immune system.
- Beebread for sportsmen. The product acts as a natural anabolic, allowing in a short time to build muscle mass of the body.
It should be emphasized that the use of beebread greatly enhances the effect of drugs used simultaneously with it. In some cases, this reduces their dosage, which should only be done with the permission of an observant doctor.
How to take beebread - general recommendations.
Most often, "bee bread" is taken in its pure form, dissolving under the tongue in the morning and in the evening about half an hour before meals. Beebread is not recommended to use after 18-19 hours, as tonic compounds can lead to overexcitation of the nervous system and insomnia. The average preventive dose for adults is 5 to 10 grams of product per day. As a rule, the treatment is carried out by courses of 25-30 days with a break between them from 1 to 2 months. To increase immunity and prevent hypovitaminosis, 3 monthly courses a year are enough. For medicinal purposes, especially in the stage of exacerbation of the disease, the dose of beebread increases 2-3 times, but the duration of its reception decreases. The exact dosage and time of therapy can be prescribed by an experienced herbalist or a doctor who observes you. 30 g per day of fermented flower pollen is prescribed for the treatment of tuberculosis, viral hepatitis, ARVI and other viral infections.
Children's dosages: small children aged 1 year - 0.5 g per day (one-time), children after 6 years - 1.5 g two times a day. Pediatrician's advice is obliged before the beginning of treatment with the help of products of beekeeping.
Health properties of beebread in folk medicine
During hypertension beebread should be mixed with natural honey in equal proportions and take a teaspoon of the mixture 2 times a day before meals, at least three weeks in a row.
During hypotension the treatment is similar to the previous case, with the difference that the medicine should be taken a quarter of an hour after eating.
During diarrhea, constipation and other disorders in the digestive system, beebread is taken ½ tsp three times a day. The course of treatment is from 30 to 42 days.
In case of heartburn, the beebread is diluted with drinking water and taken for 50-60 minutes before the meal.
Contraindications to beebread consumption
Despite the fact that beebread is the least allergic of all beekeeping products, cases of individual intolerance are still fixed - mostly for people suffering from aversion to pollen. It is undesirable to exceed the recommended dosages of processed pollen, as this can lead to hives. When using beebread for the first time, it is necessary to confine only a few granules, having dissolved them under the tongue. The appearance of swelling of the mucous membranes, itching, burning indicates the intolerance of this product. In order not to cause supersaturation in the body with vitamins (hypervitaminosis), beebread is used strictly in courses.